Please subscribe by clicking the button located on the right side of the page.
Have you ever lost a sock? Have you every wondered what happened to all those lost socks? I have a few theories:
- They were abducted by one footed aliens.
- They went through the lint trap, which created a vortex and ended up in an alternate universe, where people find strange socks they don’t own in their dryer.
- The spinning of the dryer created a paranormal suction and they are stuck in inter-dimensional space.
- Kids used the socks to make puppets and buried the evidence in the yard.
- Dogs used the socks as chew toys and buried the evidence in the yard.
- The dryer gave the socks as an offering to the God of Appliances.
- The socks ran away to live the single life.
- The socks ran off in protest of stinky feet.
Do you have any theories as to where all the missing socks have gone?
The main character is a former social worker, turned private investigator. She became disillusioned with the criminal justice system, so she stated killing murders, kidnappers, and child molesters that were able to avoid prison.
The story is full of mystery and plot twist that will keep you guessing. I thoroughly enjoyed reading this book and highly recommend it.
We must reject not only the stereotypes that others have of us, but also those that we have of ourselves. – Shirley Chisholm
Stereotypes lose their power when the world is found to be more complex than the stereotype would suggest. When we learn that individuals do not fit the group stereotype, then it begins to fall apart. – Ed Koch
As a writher, Emma Wilkins spent years interviewing various people. She decided to interview her close friends and compile those interviews into a book.
The book is interesting and the people are relatable. Their stories of tragedy and triumph are inspirational.
The only thing I didn’t like about the book was the layout. She jumps from one person to another and it can be hard to keep all the stories and people straight.
All in all, I would say this is a book worth reading.
Gwen lectured me on my messy laundry organizational style. I can’t believe I just got a lecture from a teenager. What is this world coming to?
- Good Wishes
- High Five
- Guten Tag