Please subscribe by clicking the button located on the right side of the page.
Here are a few of the tips I learned from this eBook.
- Being clutter free means everything has a place and everything is in its place.
- Everything should have a purpose (functional or emotional).
- If it doesn’t have a purpose, it is clutter.
- If you buy a new item, you should get rid on one like item to prevent clutter from growing.
- Make de-cluttering fun by listening to music, watching TV, or getting someone to help you.
- Make your organizational system user friendly.
- Consolidate like items into one area.
This is a small book and is easy to read. However, it is also fascinating.
Sacred geometry is geometry used in the planning and construction of religious structures. It also includes the belief that God created the universe according to a geometric plan.
Since I started my weight loss journey, I lost over 100 pounds.
I have noticed that my tolerance for cold weather has greatly reduced. I lost a lot of body fat which once insulated by body, so I understand why this is happening.
I hope I will eventually adjust to colder temperatures, and not feel like I am freezing all the time.