It’s been an interesting day.
- This morning I took the dogs outside for a bathroom break and stepped in a pile of poop.
- While driving Gwen to school, I saw a small dog running around the middle of a highway. I stopped and rescued her, so she wouldn’t get hit by a car.
- I took the dog to a local vet to check for a microchip and posted her picture of various social media sites.
- Next I took my mom to the doctor, went to the post office, and ran other errands.
- I went to Burger King and tried the BK veggie burger for lunch. It wasn’t that bad.
- This afternoon I meet with a friend that I hadn’t seen in about 20 years. It was great to see him again and catch up after all these years.
- I went back to Ardmore to pick Gwen up from school. We walked around the local neighborhood for over an hour trying to find the lost dog’s home. Unfortunately, we were not able to locate her owners.
- We brought the dog home, so she will have a warm place to sleep tonight and tomorrow we will try locating the owners again.
That sums up my day.