Is personal privacy even a possibility in our society?
- There are cameras just about everywhere now. They are tacking you while shopping, driving your car, or just walking down the street.
- Smartphones and vehicles are now equipped with GPS trackers.
- Whenever you swipe a debit card, credit card, or use a store reward card your personal information and shopping preferences are being transmitted over the internet.
- Even if you abstain from social media, that doesn’t stop friends or family members from posting pictures of you or information about you on the internet.
- Major cooperations also use the internet to store information about their workers and customers.
What do you think? Is personal privacy a possibility in our society?