There is something about blogging that really appeals to me. I blog, because I like to write and express my ideas. However, that’s not the only thing that keeps me blogging.
- Blogging allows me to connect with people all over the world.
- Blogging allows me to broaden my horizons and helps me to be continually learning.
- Blogging teaches me to pay attention to the world around me, so I will always have something interesting to share with my readers.
- Blogging makes me feel connected to a vast community of people (other bloggers) and allows me to be a part of something greater than myself.
- Blogging has increased my ability to deal with criticism of my writing, photography, and artwork. I am able to learn from constructive criticism and ignore the haters.
There is so much more to blogging than just writing a post. I love blogging and it has changed my life for the better.