I found this book on Amazon and decided to buy it. I love blogging and interacting with other bloggers, so I thought it would be cool to see what some of the biggest bloggers had to say about blogging.
I made a list of my favorite quotes in the book.
- “The secret to success is consistency and quality.” (Chris Grant)
- “Blogging is a way to make myself smarter.” (Chris Anderson)
- “The blogosphere is filled with undiscovered gems.” (Gina Trapani)
- “Don’t start blogging for money; start blogging because of your passion.” (Frank Warren)
- “It’s great that anyone who wants to have a voice can do so with a blog.” (Mike Masnick)
- “You’ll find an audience if you write what you’re passionate about.” (Mark Frauendelder)
- “I eat, sleep, and breathe my blog.” (Deborah Petersen)
- “Don’t write anything in a blog that you wouldn’t say to someone face-to-face.” (Scott McNulty)
- “The golden rule in blogging is to be authentic in every aspect of your operation.” (Brad Hill)
- “A quality article to me is something that plants a seed in the mind of the reader.” (Gary Lee)
- “The really popular blogs are the ones where readers can tell the author is passionate about the topic.” (Richard MacManus)