The book (10 Simple Things to Remember) is designed to be an inspiration to the reader and help the reader gain a better understanding of life.
The author started out as a greeting card writer and that lead her to develop the “simple things to remember” list.
- Love is why we are here. It is what gives life meaning.
- The most important day is today. Life is better when we take time to enjoy each day.
- If you always do your best, you will not have regrets.
- In spite of your best efforts, somethings are just out of your control.
- Things will always look better tomorrow.
- Sometimes a wrong turn will bring you to exactly the right place.
- Sometimes when you think the answer is “no,” it is just “not yet.”
- True friends share your joy, see the best in you, and support you through your challenges.
- God and your parents will always love you. Remember this when you are feeling alone.
- For all your accomplishments, nothing will bring you more happiness than the love you find.