I completed my fifth charity race today. The race was called “Out Run Hunger.” It raised money for House of Harvest, which is a food pantry in Harvest, Alabama.
At the end of a race, I always feel like I am about to puke. However, there is something about crossing that finish line and hearing people congratulate me for completing the race. It motivates me to workout more, so I can improve my time. It also makes me excited for the next race.
This is how my race schedule has gone so far:
- 1st race was 1 mile and I came in last
- 2nd race was 5k and I came in last
- 3rd race was 5k and I came in second to last
- 4th race was 4k and there were 6 people that finished after me
- 5th race was 5k and I came in last