Today is Lost Sock Memorial Day, and I have a few ideas of what may have happened to all those lost socks.
- They were abducted by one footed aliens.
- They went through the lint trap, which created a vortex and ended up in an alternate universe, where people find strange socks they never purchased in their dryer.
- The spinning of the dryer created a paranormal suction and they are stuck in inter-dimensional space.
- Kids used the socks to make puppets and buried the evidence in the yard.
- Dogs used the socks as chew toys and buried the evidence in the yard.
- The dryer gave the socks as an offering to the God of Appliances.
- The socks ran away to live the single life.
- The socks ran off in protest of stinky feet.
If you have any ideas of where all the lost socks have gone, please share in the comment section.