I give this book mixed reviews. At times, I was rolling my eyes and thinking this man is crazy. However, I also nodded my head and thought I could benefit from what he is saying.
Here are a few ideas from the book that I liked:
- To achieve your goals, to be great at something, takes ambition and sacrifice.
- Don’t blame others. Take responsibility for yourself.
- Whatever you’re doing, do your best.
- Don’t promise what you can’t deliver.
- Failure is a precursor of success.
- Don’t be afraid of silly ideas.
- Seek your inspiration from unexpected sources.
- Don’t follow fashion, be original.