After apologizing for my bad behavior, this seemed like an appropriate song.
Forgiveness is hard sometimes. The past can’t be changed, but it doesn’t have to make the future miserable. This is a great post by simplesoulsister.com
A long time coming–
I can look at you
And see peace
Instead of a past
That haunted me.
You are changing, trying
To mother a grown woman
And I allow it.
After all, we
Both have been
Yearning to heal.
Strength has kicked
Down our doors–
Now is the right time
I will follow
If you’ll lead
Me in the direction
That will keep us
On sure paths.
Life is short.
Let’s make the rest
Mothers: A very Happy Mother’s Day to each of you. Peace and blessings.
Today is Mother’s Day, so I thought it would be a good time for me to apologize to my mom.
Mom, I am sorry for:
- Hiding rubber snakes in the bed
- Putting that fuzzy worm on your shoulder
- Putting fish from the creek into our bathtub
- All those times you had to visit the principle, because I got in trouble at school
- Being extremely stubborn and ignoring everything you said
- Putting a plastic spider in your hair
- Hiding my brother in the shrunk
- All those speeding tickets I go as a teenager
- Being rebellious and obnoxious
It didn’t matter how much trouble I caused, how mischievous or reckless I behaved, you where always there. You never abandoned me or gave up on me. You are an awesome mom and I love you.