After apologizing for my bad behavior, this seemed like an appropriate song.
Forgiveness is hard sometimes. The past can’t be changed, but it doesn’t have to make the future miserable. This is a great post by simplesoulsister.com
Today is Mother’s Day, so I thought it would be a good time for me to apologize to my mom.
Mom, I am sorry for:
- Hiding rubber snakes in the bed
- Putting that fuzzy worm on your shoulder
- Putting fish from the creek into our bathtub
- All those times you had to visit the principle, because I got in trouble at school
- Being extremely stubborn and ignoring everything you said
- Putting a plastic spider in your hair
- Hiding my brother in the shrunk
- All those speeding tickets I go as a teenager
- Being rebellious and obnoxious
It didn’t matter how much trouble I caused, how mischievous or reckless I behaved, you where always there. You never abandoned me or gave up on me. You are an awesome mom and I love you.