Today is Mother’s Day, so I thought it would be a good time for me to apologize to my mom.
Mom, I am sorry for:
- Hiding rubber snakes in the bed
- Putting that fuzzy worm on your shoulder
- Putting fish from the creek into our bathtub
- All those times you had to visit the principle, because I got in trouble at school
- Being extremely stubborn and ignoring everything you said
- Putting a plastic spider in your hair
- Hiding my brother in the shrunk
- All those speeding tickets I go as a teenager
- Being rebellious and obnoxious
It didn’t matter how much trouble I caused, how mischievous or reckless I behaved, you where always there. You never abandoned me or gave up on me. You are an awesome mom and I love you.