Carbon Monoxide Drama Day

new-piktochart_23232160_11e24c23eecf8a82b398fd97625d814496b34a74.jpeg

I was at the doctor’s office with Mom this afternoon.  Gwen called to say the smoke/carbon monoxide detector went off and it said to evacuate the house.  I told Gwen to get all the dogs and go outside immediately.

I told Mom what was happening at the house.  She agreed that I should go and check on the situation.  I said I would come back as soon as I could.

I rushed home and called 911 to report the issue.  The fire department came to the house with a carbon monoxide detector.  They walked through the entire place and they checked all the gas lines.  They also inspected the detector.

The good news, there was no carbon monoxide detected in the house.  The problem was caused by a faulty detector, so we will be going to store to buy a new one.

After they finished, I went back to the doctor’s office to get Mom.  On the way home, we stoped by LawLer’s BBQ to get stuffed potatoes for dinner.  They were delicious.

I think I am going to go to bed early tonight, because that’s enough drama for me today.