I went biking at Harvest Nature Preserve today and I almost ran over a snake. When I spotted it on the trail, I skidded to a stop to get a better look at it. The little fellow was slithering away as fast as it could, but I still managed to get one good photo.
I posted and answered a few typical ice breaker questions, so you could get to know a little better. Also, I would love for you to answer some or all the questions, so I can learn more about you.
- Would you rather vacation in Alaska or Hawaii? I would prefer Alaska, because it is beautiful and not crowded.
- How many pairs of shoes do you own? I own three pairs of shoes (one pair of house-shoes, one pair of sneakers, and one pair hiking shoes).
- What’s your favorite holiday? I really enjoy Christmas, because there are a ton of fun activities, the lights and decorations are lovely, and exchanging gifts is fun.
- If you could describe yourself as an animal, which one would it be? I would go with raccoon. They are intelligent, curious, silly, and mischievous. That’s a great description for me as well.
- What’s your life slogan? Improvise, Adapt, and Overcome
- What outdoor activities do you enjoy? I enjoy hiking and biking.
- Where were you born? I was born in Ft Bliss (El Paso) Texas.
- What kind of music do you enjoy? I usually listen to Country and Southern Rock.
- What hobbies do you enjoy? My favorite hobbies are blogging, reading, and photography.