This book is one of my favorites. It’s about a magical book that allows the reader to actually enter the story. As a book lover, I find the idea intriguing.
The main character reads the magical book and enters the neverending story. His adventures teach him several valuable life lessons.
- Actions have consequences, regardless of the reason for those actions
- Listen to the advice of those you trust
- Discern who is truly your friend and who is trying to use you
- A prideful heart is dangerous
- Learning to love is the greatest gift
This is an excellent book and one that I have enjoyed numerous times over the years.