You have to be a dreamer. Dreams can drive you and make you skip over obstacles.
Activity turns nothing into something.
The formula for success is a few simple disciplines, practiced daily.
Regret weighs tons, but discipline weighs ounces.
Be a good listener, you will find ideas that can change your life.
Here are a few of the tips I learned from this eBook.
- Being clutter free means everything has a place and everything is in its place.
- Everything should have a purpose (functional or emotional).
- If it doesn’t have a purpose, it is clutter.
- If you buy a new item, you should get rid on one like item to prevent clutter from growing.
- Make de-cluttering fun by listening to music, watching TV, or getting someone to help you.
- Make your organizational system user friendly.
- Consolidate like items into one area.
This is a small book and is easy to read. However, it is also fascinating.
Sacred geometry is geometry used in the planning and construction of religious structures. It also includes the belief that God created the universe according to a geometric plan.