You may be an average person with average abilities, but your life can be extraordinary. According to Kirsten Wreggitt:
- Most of us are average, but we fight against it everyday.
- Embrace your average life and see it as extraordinary.
- Use your gifts and talents to shift an average life to extraordinary.
- Look at your accomplishments in the context of your own life.
- Define your own success in all its originality or in all its commonness.
- Never tire of following your curiosity. An average life is extraordinary in those moments of wonder and amazement.