This is an excellent book and I learned a lot that will help me overcome my own bad habits. For example:
- Failure in the past doesn’t mean you will fail in the future.
- Plan for the resistance you will experience alone the way.
- Focus on changing one habit at a time.
- Identify the triggers that make you want to do the bad habit.
- The best long-term results come from making gradual changes in your life.
- Substitute a bad habit with a new routine.
- Forgive yourself when you succumb to temptation.