I consider myself to be a modern-day high-class redneck.
- My ancestors were coal miners and moonshiners.
- I’m pretty honkey looking .
- I have a lot of tattoos.
- I listen to country music.
- I love hanging out in the woods.
- I drive a Jeep.
- I live in a small rural community in Alabama.
- I have five dogs.
- I’m not scared of snakes, rodents, or tornados.
- I have a “farmers tan,” which means my arms and neck are tan, but the rest of me is pasty white.
- I was born in Texas.
- I come home from work covered in sweat, dirt, and mud.
- I basically wear jeans and t-shirts all the time.
- The only shoes I own are boots and sneakers.
In spite of all those things, I also have a Ph.D., and I have traveled all over the world. That’s why I call myself a modern day high-class redneck.
Ten Warning Signs of Hearing Loss:
- People seem to mumble more frequently.
- You experience ringing in your ears.
- You often ask people to repeat themselves.
- Your family complains that you play the radio or TV too loudly.
- You no longer hear normal household sounds, such as a dripping faucet.
- You have difficulty understanding conversation when in a large group or crowd.
- You hear, but have trouble understanding words in a conversation.
- You find telephone conversation increasingly difficult.
- You have trouble hearing when your back is turned to speaker.
- You have been told you speak too loudly.
I got this list of shoe recommendations from a podiatrist. I found it helpful, so I decided to share it with my followers.
- Adidias Supernova ST
- Adidas Ultraboost ST
- Asics GT-1000/2000/3000/4000
- Asics Noosa
- New Balance 860
- New Balance 1260
- New Balance 990
- Nike Zoom Structure
Maximum Stability Shoes
- Asics Gel-Kayano
- Asics Gel-Foundation
- New Balance 928/940
- New Balance 847/857
- Nike React