Ten Warning Signs of Hearing Loss:
- People seem to mumble more frequently.
- You experience ringing in your ears.
- You often ask people to repeat themselves.
- Your family complains that you play the radio or TV too loudly.
- You no longer hear normal household sounds, such as a dripping faucet.
- You have difficulty understanding conversation when in a large group or crowd.
- You hear, but have trouble understanding words in a conversation.
- You find telephone conversation increasingly difficult.
- You have trouble hearing when your back is turned to speaker.
- You have been told you speak too loudly.