What is it about dogs that make them so wonderful?
- They love unconditionally.
- They have the innocence of a child.
- They have exuberant spirits.
- They live in the moment.
- They live to please.
- They read human body language and react appropriately.
- They are loyal.
- They are adorable.
Dogs are my favorite animals.
I have a tendency to be a non-conformists, so I was drawn to this book. The author explains the advantages and disadvantages of being an original. He also gives common characteristics of originals.
- Originals question the status quo.
- Originals generate a large number of ideas, knowing not all them will work.
- Originals try new things.
- Originals seek positive and negative feedback from their peers.
True wisdom comes to each of us when we realize how little we understand about life, ourselves, and the world around us. (Socrates)
By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest. (Confucius)
Patience is the communion of wisdom. (Saint Augustine)