Some people thrive on drama; however, I prefer a drama free life. I want to go about my day in a calm manner. I want to chill and relax. I want to deal with problems as they arise, and then move on with my life. I don’t want to create problems or additional stress in my life.
Here are three tips to avoid drama in you life.
- Avoid drama creators
- Check your attitude and perspective
- Do things that make you happy
Never ruin an apology with an excuse. – Unknown
An apology is a lovely perfume; it can transform the clumsiest moment into a gracious gift. – Margaret Lee Runbeck
An apology is the superglue of life. It can repair just about anything. – Lynn Johnston
More people should apologize, and more people should accept apologies when sincerely made. – Greg LeMond
I decided to read the original book by Carlo Collodi. I realized the story is much longer than I anticipated. The book is 160 pages.
I also discovered, there is a lot to be learned from this story.
- Beware of false friends that want to take advantage of you
- Listen to those who love you and provide wise advice
- There are dangers to being disobedient that are not obvious in the beginning
- Family is important
- Don’t abandoned those who love and care for you
This book is one of my favorites. It’s about a magical book that allows the reader to actually enter the story. As a book lover, I find the idea intriguing.
The main character reads the magical book and enters the neverending story. His adventures teach him several valuable life lessons.
- Actions have consequences, regardless of the reason for those actions
- Listen to the advice of those you trust
- Discern who is truly your friend and who is trying to use you
- A prideful heart is dangerous
- Learning to love is the greatest gift
This is an excellent book and one that I have enjoyed numerous times over the years.