Here are a few of the tips I learned from this eBook.
- Being clutter free means everything has a place and everything is in its place.
- Everything should have a purpose (functional or emotional).
- If it doesn’t have a purpose, it is clutter.
- If you buy a new item, you should get rid on one like item to prevent clutter from growing.
- Make de-cluttering fun by listening to music, watching TV, or getting someone to help you.
- Make your organizational system user friendly.
- Consolidate like items into one area.
This is a small book and is easy to read. However, it is also fascinating.
Sacred geometry is geometry used in the planning and construction of religious structures. It also includes the belief that God created the universe according to a geometric plan.
There are thousands of free eBooks on Amazon. It’s like a book lover’s paradise. I’ve compiled a list of my favorite free eBooks as a tiny sample of what is available.
Eric Michael tells readers how to make extra money in his book, Almost Free Money. I admit being skeptical about his claims. However, he did have a few unique and interesting ideas.
Since it is available for free on Amazon, I would recommend it. You might find new ways to boast your income.
Diet Eman was a young lady when the Nazi’s invaded the Netherlands.
In her book, Diet describes her emotions as she watched the enemy take over her country and commit numerous atrocities. She talks about her desire to do whatever she could to fight back against the enemy.
Diet became a member of the resistance and helped find safe places for Jews, as well as other people wanted by the Nazi’s. She willingly risked her life and ended up spending time in a concentration camp.
Her story is like an emotional roller coster ride, filled with triumphs and tragedy. It is a shinning example of how we can all over come adversity.
Aaron Kennard’s book, Affirm Your Truth, explains the power of positive thinking and personal affirmations. The basic premise is summed up in the following two quotes.
- There is so much to live for, to explore, to be and to do…life can be thrilling…or completely overwhelming.
- All of our thought habits can be changed by making a conscious decision and then by practicing the new thoughts consistently over time.
Larry Skrant struggled with addiction. While in prison, be became a christian and went on to become a preacher and help others who were also suffering with addiction.
Overall, the book was good. However, it was a bit redundant. His teachings resemble the typical 12-step program, but are compressed into nine steps.