Do you ever feel like your life is stuck in a rut? If so, this book is for you. The author provides tips on how to improve your life and thought patterns. Here are a few examples:
- Develop your courage muscles by doing something everyday that scares the heck out of you.
- Consider your available options, and choose one that stretches and empowers you.
- Take action based on making the choice that empowers and inspires you to move forward.
- Mistakes are where learning happens, so don’t be afraid of making them.
I bought this t-shirt from Amazon, because I enjoy blogging and I agree with the message. Blogging is a great way to develop new skills and it can even make you smarter.
- Blogging increases creativity, since you are always on the look out for new material, stories, artwork, or photography to share with your followers.
- Blogging improves your writing skills and each post must be edited for grammar, spelling, and punctuation.
- Blogging requires a certain amount of computer skills.
- Blogging also results in the need to conduct research and increases knowledge on various topics.
There are a lot of benefits to blogging. If you have others to add to my list, let me know in the comment section.
According to the dictionary, to empower is “to give power or authority to.”
Don’t empower your past and allow it to control your life today. Don’t empower other people and let them decide what direction your life will take. Empower yourself and take control of your own life.
Pocket knives have been around for centuries.
Pocket knives come in handy during an emergency and have a wide variety of uses. They can be used to open letters or packages, peel fruit, for personal protection, and all sorts of other things.
I discovered a new use for pocket knives. I was in a gas station bathroom stall and really needed to use the facility. However, the stall lock was missing, so I jammed my pocket knife into the lock bracket. It worked great and I was able to finish my business.
I was saved by a pocket knife.
What do you write about when you can find nothing to worth writing about?
Life can become commonplace, mundane, and even boring. Maybe there is something in the unremarkable aspects of life worth writing about. Maybe I should pay more attention to the world around me, so I can find the extraordinary in the ordinary.
The most creative people have this childlike facility to play. – John Cleese
Many highly talented, brilliant, creative people think they are not — because the thing they were good at at school wasn’t valued, or was actually stigmatized. – Ken Robinson
The truly creative people tend to be outliers. – Nolan Bushnell