Why is being transparent vital for a writer?
- When you are transparent in your writing, the readers can feel it.
- They know you are being real with them.
- They can see your failures and your successes.
- They can find motivation and inspiration in your writing.
- They can relate to you as a writer and as a human being.
If you know of other reasons why transparency is important, please share them in the comment section.
There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside. – Maya Angelou
There is nothing to writing. All you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed. – Earnest Hemingway
If you don’t have time to read, you don’t have the time (or the tools) to write. – Stephen King
How vain it is to sit down to write when you have not stood up to live. – Henry David Thoreau
I can shake off everything as I write; my sorrows disappear, my courage is reborn. – Anne Frank
Fill your paper with the breathings of your heart. – William Wordsworth