I received a memory notification from Facebook and it made me laugh.
This is my mom’s dog, Norton. Two years ago, I put a Happy Mother’s Day sign around his neck and took a few photos. Norton was not happy with me. He looks absolutely pitiful in the pictures.
1. Screen Eye – a painful eye strain caused by looking at screens for hours on end
2. Mouse Cramps – cramps in the hand and wrist caused by using the mouse for long periods of time
3. Wii Elbow – caused by swinging your arms in an awkward manner, while playing Wii games (similar to tennis elbow)
4. Keyboard Forehead – caused by falling asleep at the computer and hitting your head on the keyboard
5. Camera Induced Insanity – if you ever watched a homemade stunt video, then you know what I am talking about
6. Twitter Head – a delusional state where people believe the world wants to know what they are doing every second of the day, followed by a compulsion to tweet or post that information