Here are a few of the tips I learned from this eBook.
- Being clutter free means everything has a place and everything is in its place.
- Everything should have a purpose (functional or emotional).
- If it doesn’t have a purpose, it is clutter.
- If you buy a new item, you should get rid on one like item to prevent clutter from growing.
- Make de-cluttering fun by listening to music, watching TV, or getting someone to help you.
- Make your organizational system user friendly.
- Consolidate like items into one area.