Have you ever lost a sock? Have you every wondered what happened to all those lost socks? I have a few theories:
- They were abducted by one footed aliens.
- They went through the lint trap, which created a vortex and ended up in an alternate universe, where people find strange socks they don’t own in their dryer.
- The spinning of the dryer created a paranormal suction and they are stuck in inter-dimensional space.
- Kids used the socks to make puppets and buried the evidence in the yard.
- Dogs used the socks as chew toys and buried the evidence in the yard.
- The dryer gave the socks as an offering to the God of Appliances.
- The socks ran away to live the single life.
- The socks ran off in protest of stinky feet.
Do you have any theories as to where all the missing socks have gone?
If you love dogs and have a passion for animals, you might enjoy one of these carrier options.
- Pet Sitter
- Dog Walker
- Pet Photographer
- Veterinarian Technician
- Pet Store Associate
- Dog Trainer
- Animal Rights Lawyer
- Therapy Dog Handler
As a blogger, I have managed to get myself into some interesting predicaments. Some of these were done on purpose and some happened by accident. The end result, I survived and I had interesting topics to write about.
The strangest things that happened to me in order to get a blog post:
- Fell out of a moving vehicle
- Covered in poison ivy
- Swarmed by mosquitos (I do mean swarmed. They looked like a thick black cloud surrounding me, my dog Blue, and Gwen.)
- Cracked a couple of ribs
- Ate fried frog legs (That may not seem like a big deal to some people, but I really struggled with it.)
- Had a close encounter with a copperhead snake
- Had a close encounter with an alligator
- Touched a live shark
- Accidentally trespassed into someone’s house (It was truly an accident and it was very embarrassing.)
- Admitted my personal failures
- Told embarrassing stories about myself
- Ripped a hole in one of my tires and ended up stranded for an hour
- My Jeep sank (like the titanic) into a mud hole, until the mud was even with the running boards
- Ran into freezing water on the first day of the year (Poler Bear Plunge, it was a blast)
If you managed to get into weird predicaments as a blogger, share your experiences in the comment section.