It bothers me when people demand their right to free speech, while at the same time trying to censor contradictory opinions. I see this coming from both sides of the fence.
However, you can’t have freedom of speech and censorship. They are contradictory terms. Allowing this behavior will erode our freedoms and in the end we all lose.
What are your thoughts on this matter?
This list contains ideas for blog posts and advice on where to look for additional inspiration.
Have you ever lost a sock? Have you every wondered what happened to all those lost socks? I have a few theories:
- They were abducted by one footed aliens.
- They went through the lint trap, which created a vortex and ended up in an alternate universe, where people find strange socks they don’t own in their dryer.
- The spinning of the dryer created a paranormal suction and they are stuck in inter-dimensional space.
- Kids used the socks to make puppets and buried the evidence in the yard.
- Dogs used the socks as chew toys and buried the evidence in the yard.
- The dryer gave the socks as an offering to the God of Appliances.
- The socks ran away to live the single life.
- The socks ran off in protest of stinky feet.
Do you have any theories as to where all the missing socks have gone?
If you love dogs and have a passion for animals, you might enjoy one of these carrier options.
- Pet Sitter
- Dog Walker
- Pet Photographer
- Veterinarian Technician
- Pet Store Associate
- Dog Trainer
- Animal Rights Lawyer
- Therapy Dog Handler
As a blogger, I have managed to get myself into some interesting predicaments. Some of these were done on purpose and some happened by accident. The end result, I survived and I had interesting topics to write about.
The strangest things that happened to me in order to get a blog post:
- Fell out of a moving vehicle
- Covered in poison ivy
- Swarmed by mosquitos (I do mean swarmed. They looked like a thick black cloud surrounding me, my dog Blue, and Gwen.)
- Cracked a couple of ribs
- Ate fried frog legs (That may not seem like a big deal to some people, but I really struggled with it.)
- Had a close encounter with a copperhead snake
- Had a close encounter with an alligator
- Touched a live shark
- Accidentally trespassed into someone’s house (It was truly an accident and it was very embarrassing.)
- Admitted my personal failures
- Told embarrassing stories about myself
- Ripped a hole in one of my tires and ended up stranded for an hour
- My Jeep sank (like the titanic) into a mud hole, until the mud was even with the running boards
- Ran into freezing water on the first day of the year (Poler Bear Plunge, it was a blast)
If you managed to get into weird predicaments as a blogger, share your experiences in the comment section.