What can happen in a second?
- A baby can take their first breath of life
- A bullet can leave a gun, zoom through the air, and destroy a life
- A smile can brighten someone’s day and lift their spirits
- Expressing gratitude can make someone feel special
- A harsh word, spoken in anger, can break a person’s spirit
- A hug can bring heeling and peace to a troubled soul
A lot can happen in a second. We can bring heeling, peace, and love to others. We can also create destruction, agony, and death. Every second matters, so use them wisely.
Today I hope for…
- New Adventures
- Good Health
- Family Bonding
- Good Friends
- A Peaceful Spirit
- Well Behaved Dogs
- A Clean House
What do you hope for today?
We’re not that different, you and me. We all feel joy and sorrow. We all feel pain and fear. We all laugh and smile. We all bleed red.
I was laying in the hammock and looking at the blue sky above me. A few white clouds slowly passed over head. Bees and butterflies were flittering around the yard. Birds were in a tree nearby and signing a beautiful song. The warmth of the sun radiated against my skin.
Everything seemed so peaceful and it bore down to my soul. I felt tranquility flowing throughout my entire body. I wondered to myself, why I rarely spend time in the hammock.
This is something I can and should enjoy more often in my life. In fact, I think we all could benefit from having such a place in our lives.