This is an excellent book that teaches the reader how to live peacefully in a complicated world. The author starts the book by making three key points.
- The need for perfection and the desire for inner tranquility conflict with each other.
- Without, patience, life is extremely frustrating. You are easily annoyed, bothered, and irritated. Patience adds a dimension of ease and acceptance to your life. It’s essential for inner peace.
- Humility and inner peace go hand in hand. The less compelled you are to prove yourself to others, the easier it is to feel peaceful inside.
The rest of the book is spent giving detailed information on how to deal the various situations without losing your inner peace. It’s full of practical advice and I highly recommend it.
Today is National Random Acts of Kindness Day, so take time to be kind.
What can happen in a second?
- A baby can take their first breath of life
- A bullet can leave a gun, zoom through the air, and destroy a life
- A smile can brighten someone’s day and lift their spirits
- Expressing gratitude can make someone feel special
- A harsh word, spoken in anger, can break a person’s spirit
- A hug can bring heeling and peace to a troubled soul
A lot can happen in a second. We can bring heeling, peace, and love to others. We can also create destruction, agony, and death. Every second matters, so use them wisely.
Today I hope for…
- New Adventures
- Good Health
- Family Bonding
- Good Friends
- A Peaceful Spirit
- Well Behaved Dogs
- A Clean House
What do you hope for today?