I always write with blue ink pens. I think the blue ink stand out more, because most notebooks have black lines. I like how the blue pops out on the page. Also, blue happens to be my favorite color.
It may seem trivial or weird, but I have a strong preference for blue ink pens. Does anyone else feel the same way about their ink color, or is it just me?
I make a to-do list, so I can remember what needs to be done in a day. If I end up doing something that wasn’t on the list, I will add it to the list, so I can mark it off the list.
It sounds weird, but it helps me feel like I accomplished more during the day.
Does anyone else add things to their list, just so they can mark them off the list? Maybe it’s just me. Maybe I’m weird.
I posted and answered a few typical ice breaker questions, so you could get to know a little better. Also, I would love for you to answer some or all the questions, so I can learn more about you.
- Would you rather vacation in Alaska or Hawaii? I would prefer Alaska, because it is beautiful and not crowded.
- How many pairs of shoes do you own? I own three pairs of shoes (one pair of house-shoes, one pair of sneakers, and one pair hiking shoes).
- What’s your favorite holiday? I really enjoy Christmas, because there are a ton of fun activities, the lights and decorations are lovely, and exchanging gifts is fun.
- If you could describe yourself as an animal, which one would it be? I would go with raccoon. They are intelligent, curious, silly, and mischievous. That’s a great description for me as well.
- What’s your life slogan? Improvise, Adapt, and Overcome
- What outdoor activities do you enjoy? I enjoy hiking and biking.
- Where were you born? I was born in Ft Bliss (El Paso) Texas.
- What kind of music do you enjoy? I usually listen to Country and Southern Rock.
- What hobbies do you enjoy? My favorite hobbies are blogging, reading, and photography.
I have a question for my blogger friends. Have you ever gotten rude comments on one of your blog posts? If so, did you respond or just ignore it?
I’ve had a few on my blog. For example, I have been called an idiot and I was told my blog is full of useless drivel.
I just ignore such comments. If the person had some constructive criticism, then I would pay attention. However, saying mean things to people while hiding behind a computer screen is something a coward would do and it has no effect on me.
Can people change?
I think people can change. I have changed a lot over the years. I am a better person now than I was in my youth. However, changing is not easy. It requires a lot of work, personal reflection, and dedication.
What do you think? Can people change?