I just finished reading UFO’s, Alien Abduction, and Close Encounters by Gary Jeffrey.
The stories told about abduction experiences seem unbelievable. I wonder what is the truth behind these stories.
- Are these people lying for the attention or because they think it’s funny?
- Did they experience a temporary psychotic or delusional state?
- Were they under the influence of drugs?
- Did they experience dreams so realistic that they interpreted them as real life experiences?
- Could they actually have been abducted?
What are your thoughts on alien abduction stories? Let me know in the comments below.
According to X-Files (which is obviously a reputable source for paranormal/scientific information), secret experiments were conducted on pregnant women in 1973, at Roswell, New Mexico.
These women were infected with an alien virus, without their knowledge. The purpose of the experiment was to create human/alien hybrids.
My mom was pregnant with me in 1973, and she lived in El Paso, Texas. However, she did go to Roswell to watch football games. She could have been infected with the alien virus at that time.
The obvious conclusion: I am a human/alien hybrid. That explains why I am so awesome.