It seems to be surgery season for me and my family. First on the list was our dog Ben. The doctor repaired Ben’s knee and torn ligament. Ben is doing much better and is scheduled to have his staples removed on Wednesday.
Next was Mom and Dwayne. They both had surgery on Friday and both are recovering well.
Today it was my turn. The doctor fixed some issues I was having with the veins in my right leg. The surgery went well and I am now resting at home.
Surgery season has been a success, but I think we should refrain from doing this again.
Today is the first day of spring. There is something about the start of spiring that makes me smile.
- The harsh cold winter days are ending and warm sunshine fills the void.
- Rain washes over the land and creates a renewal of life.
- Plants and trees stretch out to the sun, their beautiful blooms are popping everywhere, and the bright colors radiate to create a sense of peace in our hearts.
- Spring is a time for renewal of hope.
- Spring brings back a sense of wonder for us all to enjoy.
There is something about spring and I hope it makes you smile today.