- Getting birthday cards in the mail
- Watching dogs play
- Being in the woods
- Chatting with friends
- Doing something nice for my family
What makes you smile?
Occasionally, I let Gwen drive my Jeep. I always think about this song and hope one day she will remember those experiences and smile.
Today is the first day of spring. There is something about the start of spiring that makes me smile.
- The harsh cold winter days are ending and warm sunshine fills the void.
- Rain washes over the land and creates a renewal of life.
- Plants and trees stretch out to the sun, their beautiful blooms are popping everywhere, and the bright colors radiate to create a sense of peace in our hearts.
- Spring is a time for renewal of hope.
- Spring brings back a sense of wonder for us all to enjoy.
There is something about spring and I hope it makes you smile today.
I stumbled across the blog OperationNice.com the other day. The blogger encourages people to be proactively nice.
I love the message behind this blog and wanted to share it.