How can we make the world better?
- Smile more
- Respect others
- Donate money or unused items to charity
- Go green
- Exhibit a positive attitude
- Donate blood
Don’t forget to reward yourself when you accomplish your goals. There are many different ways to do this.
I’ve included a list of my favorites to get your creative juices flowing.
- Attend a concert
- Get a massage
- Attend a play
- Buy a new workout video
- Buy a new outfit
- Attend a sporting event
- Throw a party
How do you like to reward yourself?
My life has been full of interesting adventures, because I jump at opportunities when they are presented. When I am scared or nervous, I do it anyway. When I think I can’t do something, I do it anyway. When I think I will probably fail (which happens sometimes), I do it anyway.
Here are a few examples:
- Learned a second language
- Started my own business
- Attended a protest
- Was in a play
- Rode in an airboat
- Stated taking karate classes
- Participated in the Polar Bear Plunge
- Put a giant snake around my neck
- Published a book
- Traveled the world
- Touched a live shark
- Visited a snake handling church
- Got a PhD
You have to be a dreamer. Dreams can drive you and make you skip over obstacles.
Activity turns nothing into something.
The formula for success is a few simple disciplines, practiced daily.
Regret weighs tons, but discipline weighs ounces.
Be a good listener, you will find ideas that can change your life.
Aaron Kennard’s book, Affirm Your Truth, explains the power of positive thinking and personal affirmations. The basic premise is summed up in the following two quotes.
- There is so much to live for, to explore, to be and to do…life can be thrilling…or completely overwhelming.
- All of our thought habits can be changed by making a conscious decision and then by practicing the new thoughts consistently over time.
You are what you….
Changing these things can change your life.