Today is the first day of spring. There is something about the start of spiring that makes me smile.
- The harsh cold winter days are ending and warm sunshine fills the void.
- Rain washes over the land and creates a renewal of life.
- Plants and trees stretch out to the sun, their beautiful blooms are popping everywhere, and the bright colors radiate to create a sense of peace in our hearts.
- Spring is a time for renewal of hope.
- Spring brings back a sense of wonder for us all to enjoy.
There is something about spring and I hope it makes you smile today.
We went to Pensacola for spring break this year and our favorite part of the trip was the Pensacola Lighthouse Museum.
Gwen and I climbed to the top of the lighthouse. We walked up 177 steps (similar to walking up 12 flights of stairs). Also, the staircase was narrow with holes in each step, so you could see all the way to the bottom while walking back down the stairs.
Congratulations – We Did It
Trees and Plants
Hanging Out at the Hotel and Other Random Photos
It was a great trip, but we are all glad to be back home.