Ben gets himself into weird positions sometimes. He looks happy with himself, but that looks like an odd and uncomfortable position to me.
I guess you have to be dog to understand.
Over the years, I have found myself saying strange things to my dogs.
- It’s not nice to eat your friend’s friend.
- I know you love your brother, but please don’t pee on him.
- What’s got your fur all in a wad?
- It’s time to put on your big boy collar.
- Stop fighting over dirt!
Someone asked me the other day, “Who is your favorite author?”
I thought about it for a minute and I don’t have a favorite author. That sounds weird, since I love to read.
I read all kinds of books. I enjoy the classics, popular novels, history, science, psychology, religion, economics, personal development, and even financial management books.
What do you think? Am I just weird? Do you have a favorite author?
For all the rebels and the free-spirits out there, follow your unique path and make history.
My mom gave me this book for Christmas. Each page of the journal has weird instructions or ideas for you to try. It is the strangest book I have ever owned, but I had a ton of fun working though it.
The book is also a great way to stretch your imagination and improve creativity. I recommend trying it. You will have a blast.
Some of my favorite pages:
One of my personal quirks is I can’t stand for my hair to touch my ears. It really annoys me. I am not sure why I get so irritated by hair touching my ears, but I do have a theory.
Due to my inner-ear deformities, I had numerous ear surgeries. There were so many surgeries, by the time I entered my teen years I had lost count. The surgeries continued into early adulthood. Maybe that’s why I am so sensitive about my ears.
If you have personal quirks, please share them in the comment section.
I turned 43 years old today, so I thought I would share 43 fun facts about myself.
- I was born in Ft Bliss, Texas.
- I spent most of my childhood in Mannheim, Germany.
- I attended Department of Defense Educational System (DODES) schools.
- I have a BS in Cross Cultural Studies.
- I have an MS in theology.
- I attended Moscow University in Moscow, Russia, for three months. Unfortunately, I still can’t speak Russian.
- I have a PhD in communication.
- I joined the Daughters of the American Revolution (DAR) in 2007.
- I am a member of the Sigma Chi Pi Honor Society.
- I know American Sign Language.
- I have a human research certification.
- I have a case management certification.
- I have a facilities engineering certification.
- I was part of a group that protested in front of drug dealers homes in Dallas, Texas.
- I like to do the polar bear plunge on the first day of the year.
- I am a certified life coach.
- I won the science fair in elementary school.
- I played the trumpet in my middle school band.
- I saw the Mona Lisa, while I was in Paris, France.
- I ate chocolate in Switzerland.
- I wondered around Austria.
- I ate fish and chips while vacationing in London.
- I visited Holland and saw the windmills.
- I was flashed in Canada.
- I sweated a lot during my week in Mexico.
- I like getting tattoos.
- My favorite color is blue.
- I am a horrible speller and probably would have flunked out of school without the help of a spell checker.
- I am an extreme introvert.
- I tend to be organized.
- I don’t like coffee.
- I can’t live without soda.
- I drive a Jeep Grand Cherokee.
- I love to read.
- I wear cargo pants everyday. You never know when you might need those extra pockets.
- I have two pair of shoes (tennis shoes that I wear everyday and a pair of houseshoes).
- My family refuses to play foosball with me, because I always win.
- I don’t like to play checkers with my niece (Gwen), because she always wins.
- I am stubborn.
- I have a rebellious streak in me.
- I like to explore and try new things.
- When I was a teenager, I got banned from the mall, a gas station, and a movie theater.
- I used to be a vegetarian, but I failed.
Please share some fun and unique facts about yourself in the comment section.